Data & Analytics (D&A) is a portal to access reports containing data from various systems across USF.
Launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- In the User Name: field of the BI launch pad logon screen enter your NetID in lowercase. For example, if your USF email address is firstname.lastname@example.org then simply type: rockythebull.
In the Password: field enter the password corresponding to your NetID.
- Ensure the Authentication: field is still set to Windows AD.
Please be advised of our weekly scheduled maintenance window:
During the weekly scheduled maintenance window, the system could be unavailable without notice for various amounts of time so use of the system would be at your own risk.
Also, be aware that for non-SIS reports various data refreshes occur during the following timeframes:
We strongly advise against using non-SIS reports during the above timeframes as the data may be in the process of changing/updating. SIS reports obtain data directly from OASIS Banner and thus are not impacted by the data refresh timeframes above.
Anchor Topic2 Topic2
- Requesting Access to Data & Analytics
- Scheduling a Report to Run
- Microsoft Edge Browser in Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode (for Data & Analytics)
- To report an outage of USF Data & Analytics, please send an email to: IT-Analytics@usf.edu
- To ask questions about the design of, performance of, or data contained within the SIS reports, please send an email to: SISReports@usf.edu
- For all other questions, the following site lists your contact options for IT: https://www.usf.edu/it/get-help