Create or Access your USF Box Account
Follow the steps below to access your Box account at USF. If this is your first time setting up your USF Box account, it will be auto-created upon successful authentication.
- Open your browser and access https://usf.box.com
- Click the Continue button to be directed to the secured Sign In page.
- Log in with your USF email credentials.
IMPORTANT - USF managed Box accounts are only available to those currently affiliated with the University, such as active students, staff, and faculty members. You will no longer have access to USF Box once your account affiliation changes outside the allowed list. Box offers free personal accounts for Non-USF affiliated users.
Introduction to Box
Box Notes makes it easy to create meeting notes, share ideas, track status updates, and plan projects together — there's no limit to your productivity. And, every Box Note is instantly available on web, mobile, or your desktop, so you can access your ideas from anywhere.
Widget Connector width 600 url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A__2RIzkvUE height 400
Box + Office Online
When building Box for Office Online, we prioritized ease of use and comprehensive capabilities, so people can be more efficient and productive at work. With that in mind, we included these key features:
- Seamless workflows between Box and Office Online: Users can work on files in Office Online from Box through a simple 'open with' button, and all edited files are automatically saved back to Box with no action required.
- Full editing capabilities: All of the editing features that have made Office Online the standard for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations in the cloud, will be fully functional from the Box platform and available with the same interface that our users are familiar with.
- Easier collaboration with 'share': Soon, users will be able to share content in Office Online in the same easy way it's done in Box - by simply clicking the 'share' button, users are prompted with the granular collaboration controls they expect from Box.
<IFRAME src="https://cloud.app.box.com/embed/s/rnag7jxb1omjp9slcsk6ikj41v708z66" width="708" height="458" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen" msallowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
Upload Files and Folders to Box
<IFRAME src="https://cloud.app.box.com/embed/s/yqo1chnwyuu217ywv7zqv99sstkxcg84" width="708" height="458" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen" msallowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>