Phone must have iOS 11 or later.
- Select Settings.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter you @usf.edu email address and select Next.
- Select Sign in when prompted for “Sign in to your “usf.edu” Exchange account using Microsoft?”
- Enter your @usf.edu password when prompted and Select Sign In.
- Select "Don't ask again for 60 days," when you receive "Approve sign in request." You will be prompted via pop up to Approve or Deny sign-in through the Microsoft Authenticator app that should also be installed.
Once approved, you will receive a page with options to have synced to phone (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Notes)
- Select Save.
Back to top