The following explains how to to be added as an Authorized User so that you can pay tuition for a student.
Use this if you are trying to pay for tuition on behalf of a student and need to be added as an Authorized User.
This process MUST be completed by the NetID account holder. Accessing another's NetID account is prohibited.
The NetID account holder will need to add you as an Authorized User.
To add an Authorized User:
- Login to http://my.usf.edu and select
- Select OASIS from the My Resources tab.
- Select Student, then .
- Select Tuition and Fees then .
- Select Student Bill Payment.
- Click Authorized Users from the toolbar at the top of the page.
Enter the email address of the person you wish to authorize to access your financial account information and make payments on your behalf.
Authorized users do not have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information. This process does not grant the authorized user rights to your NetID account.
- Read all information in the pop-up window.
- Check the box for I Agree and click
- Click Continue.
The email address of the Authorized User will appear in the Add Authorized User section.
|The Authorized User will receive an email message with information on creating a password. |