The following explains how to be added as an Authorized User so that you can pay tuition for a student.
This process MUST be completed by the NetID account holder. Accessing another's NetID account is prohibited.
To add an Authorized User:
- Login to http://my.usf.edu
- Select OASIS from the My Resources tab.
- Select Student.
- Select Tuition and Fees.
- Select Student Bill Payment.
- Click Authorized Users from the toolbar at the top of the page.
Enter the email address of the person you wish to authorize to access your financial account information and make payments on your behalf.
Authorized users do not have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information. This process does not grant the authorized user rights to your NetID account.
- Read all information in the pop-up window.
- Check the box for I Agree
- Click Continue.
The email address of the Authorized User will appear in the Add Authorized User section.