This article explains how to access the USF Guest Wireless Network. Wireless access is provided to guests of USF who do not have a NetID. Please follow the instructions below to connect to the Guest Wireless network. This process will work on all devices, including mobile devices.
- Open your list of wireless connections
- Click USF-Guest.
- Confirm that you are connected to USF-Guest
- Open your web browser and attempt to navigate to a website.
You will be automatically redirected to our Guest Registration page.
- Select your preferred method of contact between Call me on the phone or Send me a text message.
You will receive a temporary access code.
- Select the option I have my access code.
- Agree to the acceptable use policy.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter the Registration code you received.
- Click Submit.
You are now connected to USF-Guest.
This registration will last for 24 hours, and is valid for one device.
If you require any further assistance, please contact the help desk at (813) 974-1222 or by email at email@example.com.