This guide is for anyone who wants to know how to navigate Saba better when they need to retake a course with or without certification.
Courses with a due date in the My Learning column will say Pending Registration.
1. Select the course name (in this example, ‘Code of Conduct’) or VIEW DETAILS to take you to the course page.
2. Select LAUNCH to launch and enroll you in the course.
1. Go to https://usf.sabacloud.com/ and look for the My Learning Section.
2. In the My Learning section identify the classes that have a due date or Reacquisition required by: 00-MON-0000 (Day-Month-Year format)
3. Select the course name (in this example, ‘Code of Conduct’) or VIEW DETAILS to take you to the course page.
4. On the course page select REGISTER to enroll in the course.
VIEW CLASSES can also be selected, however:
Instead of registering it allows you to ENROLL in the class.
However if a certification is past due, ENROLL is NOT an option, the only available option will be REGISTRATION.
5. Select COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Either button will allow you to finish registering for the class.
6. Select LAUNCH to begin the class
If you try to redo a certificate too early you will get the options PRINT CERTIFICATE and VIEW CLASSES instead of the REGISTER button. However you can select VIEW CLASSES and then select ENROLL.
Back to Top